Because we take pride in every shirt we make. It's imperative it fits you perfectly and you feel great about your King Paisley. So we've created this fitting guide for all our tailored shirts. We make every order by hand after we've received the measurements. For our tailored range, we have the fabric in stock for limited periods only.
If you're after something extra special, or it's just the way you roll, we can take you through the whole process. From choosing fabric to guiding you through the measurements, take a look at our bespoke service.
1. Best bet is to find a shirt you own that you love the fit of and measure the chest from armpit to armpit.
With the measurement you've just taken, match it up with our chart and save it for checkout...
|If your shirt is:||20||21||22||23||24||25|
|Then order chest size:||36||38||40||42||44||46|
2. Next up. Decide what silhouette you'd like . Use the chart below to decide based on your chest size...
3. If you're going for the Kaftan you have 3 collar height options: low, medium or high.
Low = 1"
Medium = 1 1/2"
High = 2"
This measurement is independent and does not affect your collar diameter which is automatically taken from your chest size*.
* If your chest and neck size differs from standard measurements, please get in touch and we can provide a quote on getting this sorted for you.
4. Take your arm measurement by measuring from the centre back neck (where the collar stand seam meets the back), down the arm, to the very end of the cuff.
5. And finally, the length of your shirt. Again from centre back neck. All the way down to the very bottom of the shirt,
And that's it. Keep note of these details for the checkout process on all tailored shirts. For the bespoke service we'll take you through a separate process. Remember, these measurements are based on your favourite shirt currently, make a best judgement on each specific measurement.